The Seven Kingdoms are an alliance of different races, each joined over a period of thousands of years, before written history.
- The First Kingdom are the Narem, although they recognise no official ruler.
- The Second Kingdom are the Elves, ruled through a council of High, Low and Wild Elves, as well as an empty seat for Sea Elves, who have been missing for centuries. The council was disbanded when the high and wild Elves went to war.
- The Third Kingdom are Dwarves, their ruler is dying and the clans are clamouring to be the ascending line.
- The Fourth Kingdom are the Pech, also known as Halflings to the common-speaking man. Their kingdom is in ruins, but they are rebuilding.
- The Fifth Kingdom are the Humans, who took over the land after The Draconic War. Their king died in recent years and their capital is in a civil war with itself and with the Wild Elves.
- The Sixth Kingdom are the Goblins, a former slave race of the Orcs.
- The Seventh Kingdom are the Gnolls, savage nomads given Kingdom status for their service in the Draconic War. The Goblins donated land to them and their nature mages turned the desert into lush plains. They and the Goblins are currently warring for this territory, which the Goblins state were given under duress.